141 Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht Luxury Yacht 1990
Yacht Broker Name:
Broker Phone Number:
Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht Information:
- 141 Expedition Yacht 1990 Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Length: 141 feet
- Vessel Builder: Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Model: Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1990
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $6,999,000
- Vessel Location: , Philippines
- For additional details please scroll down
Get More Info:
141 Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht 1990 Details:
42 m. Expedition Yacht, ‘M/Y Cazac’
Rugged and beautiful 42 m. global expedition yacht currently in development. This is a ship repurposed as a luxury yacht, not a yacht masquerading as an expedition vessel. Key features include:
• 42 meter (138’) LOA / 8.5-meter Beam
• Steel hull and aluminum superstructure
• Accommodations for 8 guests and up to 12 crew
• The ensuite upper owner’s penthouse suite includes a private crows nest, office and a lounge that opens onto a 110 sq. m. (1,180 sq. ft.) sundeck with lounging area and plunge pool / Jacuzzi
• The main deck has a boat deck with two 1,500 kg. beam lift cranes to accommodate all of your toys and tenders, including submarine, jet skis and scuba tender.
• Amenities include a cinema, lounge, gym, plunge pool / Jacuzzi and professional support facilities for submarine, scuba and fishing.
• Bow and stern thrusters, with dynamic positioning capability
• Full suite of new electronics and appliances
• Fully customized to owner requirements
• Current engineering design plan accommodates an 8 meter tender and a submarine (submarine is also available for only USD$799,000). The plan is easily modified to accommodate a helipad if desired.
This ‘hybrid’ explorer vessel benefits from the best of two worlds: Constructed on a platform of the highest quality ex-Japanese Government steel hulls, dynamic positioning capable with commercial grade systems and propulsion. Fitted with all new superstructure and bespoke fit-out and world class amenities, this amazing expedition vessel can take you anywhere you want to go in comfort, style and safety.
The foundation of this exquisite expedition craft is a Japanese built commercial vessel which is given new life with all-new fit-out including custom superstructure, electrics, systems, navigation, hotel facilities and luxury quarters for you and your guests. The result is an immensely seaworthy, fuel-efficient and reliable expeditionary yacht that is ready to take you, your family and special guests to the far corners of the earth in absolute comfort, luxury and security.
Now you can have this rugged and beautiful expedition craft in less time than it takes for new construction and at less than half the price, with no compromises.
Contact us to request access to our comprehensive library of photos and videos that reveal the spectacular quality of the build process and the attention to detail. You can review the sister-ship here: http://pacuys.com/yacht-details/cklass-luxury-yacht-motor-yacht/3130/ (This completed vessel is also available for sale and is exquisite in every detail).
Call or write Daniel Voorhees for full equipment list, photos and specifications.
Other interesting yachts for sale